Sunday, September 26, 2010

20 Ways to Raise Your Vibration


We are all vibrating energy. Everything is. When we are vibrating at a high level it affects the quality of your life and everyone around you. Everything looks good. Everyone looks good. People smile at you more. They want to be around you. Life feels great..like a favorite pair of pajamas, like a warm fire on a cold winter day, like a perfect day at the beach.



Here are some vibration raising tips:


See everyone through the eyes of pure love.
Do an unexpected act of kindness.
Say thank you often.

If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.-Meister Eckhart

Don’t assume people know you love them…tell them.
Cook a beautiful nourishing meal. Share it.
Go barefoot in nature.

In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.
John Muir

Look around the room and breathe in gratefulness for all you have.
Write down ten great things about yourself.
Bless yourself. Bless your loved ones.
Bless strangers.
Give all day long that which is alive in you…your smile, your love, your joy.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.
Dalai Lama

Give yourself a retreat day. No phone. No internet. No work.
Love what you have.
Put your hand on your heart...breathe in love and breathe it out to the whole universe.
Pet a dog or a cat.

Millions of people who otherwise wold be completely lost in their mind and in endless concerns are taken back by their dog or cat into the present moment again and again and reminded of the joy of being.
–Eckhart Tolle

Feed the birds.
Swing on a swing and try to touch the sky!
Leave a sticky note on a bathroom mirror that says, "You are awesome!"
Do something with water. Shower. Run through the sprinkler. Splash someone.
Laugh often.
Look for loveliness in everyone and everything.

I hope as you read this you feel lighter, freer, more hopeful, more alive. You will see how much joy you can bring to the world by allowing yourself to be joyful.

From my heart to yours,
Brenda
www.BrendaStrausz.com

6 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda,
    How lovely! Refreshing...
    I raise my vibration by saying thank you the moment I stretch and open my eyes..I let gratitude fill my heart and magnify the entire day..And I use lots of the tips that you shared here..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweet Joy!! I love picturing you stretching and and allowing your heart to fill with joy! Happy day to you!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda,

    I just visited a friend who has decided to stop blogging for awhile. She lost someone in her life and has other priorities. It made me a bit sad.

    Therefore, arriving at your site was a breath of fresh air. I loved all your reminders to be thankful for what I have and who I am.

    So, thank YOU for sending these good vibes out:~)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara, sad to hear thi about yoru friend...I am glad I gave you a breath of fresh air...you are so dear to share with me!!

    Warmly,
    Breneda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda,
    I love the put your hand on your heart and breathe in love and out to the universe. Love it love it and doing it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tess, I am glad you are loving yourself in this way...

    ReplyDelete